Regulations for purchasing high-proof alcohol for industrial-use

There are no state permit requirements for non-beverage industrial use alcohol in Connecticut at this time, unless it is for lab or research. If the alcohol is for lab or research use, you need to contact Connecticut Consumer Protection at the number below and acquire a permit.

Once the permit is obtained, upload the permit to your account on the Organic Alcohol Company website. Your order will then be processed.

Connecticut Consumer Protection: (860) 713-6200

For more information visit

Are you 21 or over?

I agree that I am over 21 years old and understand that my age will be verified when I place an order and that I must adhere to all Local, State and Federal Alcohol laws.

Yes No

Post your comment

Organic Alcohol Company - Alchemical Solutions -