Regulations for purchasing high-proof alcohol for industrial-use

Residents in Maine are required to obtain two permits in order to purchase alcohol.

An 'Annual Approval' form must be filled out each year. This must be filled out and sent to the address provided on the form. Follow the link below for application:

Once the 'Annual Approval' form is accepted, you must apply for a 'Permit to Transport Alcohol'. This form must accompany shipment. This form must be renewed each year as well. Follow link below for application:

Once both the 'Annual Approval' and 'Permit to Transfer Alcohol' are obtained, upload them to your account on the Organic Alcohol Company website when you place your order.


Are you 21 or over?

I agree that I am over 21 years old and understand that my age will be verified when I place an order and that I must adhere to all Local, State and Federal Alcohol laws.

Yes No

Post your comment

Organic Alcohol Company - Alchemical Solutions -