Regulations for purchasing high-proof alcohol for industrial-use

Residents in Nevada are required to have a 'Permissible Persons Permit' from the state of Nevada Department of Taxation. Permits are issued on a fiscal year basis, and are renewed upon written request.

Upload the permit to your account on the Organic Alcohol Company website when you place your order.

Information can be found here:

Are you 21 or over?

I agree that I am over 21 years old and understand that my age will be verified when I place an order and that I must adhere to all Local, State and Federal Alcohol laws.

Yes No

Post your comment

Organic Alcohol Company - Alchemical Solutions -