Organic Cane Alcohol, 55-Gallon (Required Federal Excise Tax INCLUDED in price)
Certified Organic Cane Alcohol 190-Proof 55-Gallon Drum
A standard of purity and versatility and our most budget-friendly organic alcohol. (Price includes Federal Excise Tax)
Certifications: Certified Organic and Kosher. USP/FCC grade.
The Organic Alcohol Company's 190-proof neutral organic cane alcohol is made from certified organic sugarcane grown in South America. Our certified organic cane alcohol is the most economical choice of our alcohols while adhering to the highest standards of pharmaceutical purity.
Tasting Notes: "Marshmallow, a hint of butterscotch pudding, cotton candy, and molasses hit the nose while subtle floral and herbal aromas show through."
Our spirits are three-stage filtered to assure our customers of the highest level of purity. They are tested by an independent lab to insure that they meet United States Pharmacopeia (USP) standards. Not all pure alcohol is pharmaceutical grade — only 190-proof and 200-proof pure ethanol which meets or exceeds the stringent standards of the USP.
High-proof, neutral grain spirits, ethyl alcohol, 190-proof, white spirits, and ethanol are all names you may hear this product being referred to, depending on what industry or use the alcohol is going into.
Packaged in industry-standard, HDPE (High-density polyethylene) meeting regulatory requirements for hazardous material shipments. 2" cap seals provide extra protection from any tampering or contamination of the product, are easy to apply and remove, and no tools are required. OAC does not provide nor sell any method of dispensing from the drums. A drum bung wrench is recommended to easily open and close the drum lids. Always use tools rated for flammable material handling.
Please check with your local fire marshal for use and storage considerations.
Safety and Shipping Information
DOT info: UN1170, Ethyl alcohol, class 3, PG II
DOT: Ethyl alcohol, c
View Product SDS here.
- Please note if there are complications with delivery due to inaccurate information being provided to OAC, it may result in additional fees for the shipment that will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Any fees incurred for additional services required that were not requested by the customer when the order was placed will be billed to the customer.
- Transit times are an estimate and are not guaranteed.
- The Organic Alcohol Company is a hazmat-certified shipper. It is the sole discretion of OAC in choosing the carrier for shipments.
- Orders will be shipped via common freight carriers based on criteria for price, reliability, transit time, and above all, compliance and safety.
- A quote will be generated upon request or when an order is placed and may be subject to change.
- Shipping Policy
For more information please contact us at 541.201.1050